Before and After

Posted: May 30, 2016 in Uncategorized
Here is the original. I was testing a green fabric background to see how it worked out, but it had a little to much texture.

_________________________________________________________________

I did a little crop and cloned out the extra stem and a few dust spots. Then went into Nik Software’s Viveza and dropped a control point on the background and slide the Structure slider to the left which took out most of the details of the texture from the fabric background. I also played a little with the brightness darkening it just a little.

_________________________________________________________________

Last I took the image into Nik Software’s Color Efex Pro 4 and click on the Low Key filter. It added a nice dramatic look darkening down the background and pulling out the highlights on the stem and flowers.

Website click here
Macro Workshops click here
”Macro Online Course click here
”Creating Art With Macro E-Book click here
Macro Photo Conference click here
You can buy my images from a select group at GreatBigCanvas.com
To save 15% on Topaz products click here
Macro Blog Links, Tips, Tricks, and Techniques http://www.macrostoreonline.com
Like my Facebook Page
Share through social media, click links at bottom of this article.
Comments
  1. Elizabeth P Lawlor says:

    really like #2…keep ’em commin’…I enjoy seeing and learning from your work! Liz

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s